Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Use these 5Evaluation factors to escape a financial rip tide.

This post provides an overview of a framework with 5 E-valuation factors that can be used as a way to understand the scope, magnitude, and drivers of the financial turmoil we are experiencing all around the globe.

A rip tide analogy is presented to illustrate that with education and literacy about the shoreline and the ebb and flow of currents, you can escape a rip tide pulling you out to sea.

The 5Es of the framework are:

- peak Energy has occurred;

- wealth and power transferring from west to East is underway;

- usa Empire is peaking;

- Experiment with paper money is running its course; and

- Economic cycle is over.

By using the 5Es framework as a source of education and literacy, you will have a way to ensure that you can stay calm and pursue alternative wealth creating strategies to not just survive the financial rip tide but thrive in these times of ongoing financial crisis.

The entire article can be found here .

As a former engineer with General Dynamics and management consultant at Deloitte … I am on a mission to empower individuals by increasing their financial literacy, improve their ability for personal sustainability, and contribute to the program that has a goal of creating 100 Millionaires by 2012.

I favor a recent quote from Steve Forbes. Forbes says “financial education, and the resulting literacy and empowerment, are the keys to recovery from this ongoing financial crisis.

Until the next time, I invite you to learn more about me and my various activities by me checking me out at the links below.

Meet me at Facebook :

Follow me on my blog :

Watch me on YouTube : and

Join my venture at aspenIbiz as I pursue alternative wealth creating strategies and generate multiple income streams.

When not traveling for business or pleasure, Mike operates his own internet marketing company and consulting firm from his home in the mountains of Colorado.

Finally, if you are an entrepreneur, a business owner, employed in an 8-5 job, or recently retired, yet still wanting to be plugged-in to the next wave of economic prosperity, you can join me in pursuing the lifestyle you want to live (follow "join my venture" link above) in pursuing opportunities in the Internet Marketing industry.

You can watch my video update of this article here .

No comments:

Post a Comment