Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Control These Rare Earths and You Control the Energy Technology and Economy of the 21st Century

Rare Earths are several elements on the periodic table that find their way into the alternative energy industry, our aerospace and defense industry, and our modern high-tech lifestyle … without them, none of these industries or lifestyles will continue.

There is a demand-supply imbalance that is creating alternative wealth generating opportunities and this imbalance is being played out between Denver, Western Australia, and the Middle Kingdom.

There is one deposit that is a source of these rare earths in the USA but there are no processing facilities in the USA.

There is a recent find at Mt Weld in Western Australia and this is believed to be the largest rare earth deposit ever discovered on the planet.

The Middle Kingdom produces 95% of the world’s supply of rare earths, has 15,000 scientists and engineers dedicated to work in the world’s most modern rare earth facilities, and has a national goal to achieve “economic superiority” by leveraging these rare earths.

China also recently attempted to purchase both the deposit in the USA and the new deposit in Western Australia.

These practices and investments are putting the Middle Kingdom in the driver’s seat for the energy technology and economy of the 21st century.

The entire article can be found here .

I favor a recent quote from Steve Forbes. Forbes says “obtaining more financial education, and the resulting literacy and empowerment, will open our eyes to alternative wealth creating opportunities, and these are the keys to recovery from this ongoing financial crisis.”

As a former engineer with General Dynamics and management consultant at Deloitte … I am on a mission to empower individuals by increasing their financial literacy, improve their ability for personal sustainability, and contribute to the program that has a goal of creating 100 Millionaires by 2012.

Until the next time, I invite you to learn more about me and my various activities by me checking me out at the links below.

Meet me at Facebook :

Follow me on my blog :

Watch me on my YouTube channel : and

Join my venture at aspenIbiz as I pursue alternative wealth creating strategies and generate multiple income streams.

When not traveling for business or pleasure, Mike operates his own internet marketing company and consulting firm from his home in the mountains of Colorado.

Finally, if you are an entrepreneur, a business owner, employed in an 8-5 job, or recently retired, yet still wanting to be plugged-in to the next wave of economic prosperity, you can join me in pursuing the lifestyle you want to live (follow "join my venture" link above) in pursuing opportunities in the Internet Marketing industry.

You can watch my video update of this article here .

No comments:

Post a Comment